The new year is a great time to make plans for changes you want to make. I personally use it as time to re-evaluate what I’ve done the year before, and how I want to change my lifestyle and goals going forward!
As usual, I’ve decided to share this with all of you folks because accountability is good for all of us! You can see last year’s goals here! You might notice that most of my life goals went to the wayside, but that’s okay.
I did do more reading for fun and tell people when they’re appreciated more often, which was wonderful. I also tracked my writing, which was very informative.
- Cook two new recipes per month
- Hit step count at least three times per week (Find me on Fitbit!)
- Take at least one day off per week
- Put money from every paycheck into savings
- Publish at least three new books over the year.
- Pitch at least one article per month to paying outlets.
- Publish at least one review per week each on Let’s Fox About it and CandidCeillie
- Post more bookstagram pics on Instagram
These goals might change throughout the year, but for now, I’m excited about them and what the year will hold. What are your goals for the new year, friends?
Tell me about them!