My new year goals for 2018 is: to be braver.
I’ve been working on this little by little, but I want to make it a big effort this upcoming year. I want to be braver in my day to day life – whether that means applying for a job that there’s no chance in hell I’ll get, or going after a story that’s maybe a little bit bigger than I can actually chew right now, or standing up for myself just a little more. I also want to be braver in my writing – I want to actually finish the two projects I’m working on, and actually try putting my writing out in the world – whether that’s through Patreon or through querying.
- Query and/or submit at least one piece of my own writing to somewhere/someone
- Track my fiction writing, blog writing, and work writing separately
- Write a short story every month
- Marry the boy!
- Finish knitting Taylor’s blanket!
- Read more for me!
- Tell people when I appreciate their work and existence.
What are your goals this year? Share them with me!
4 thoughts on “New Year Goals”
Cool goals! I know you’ll achieve them!
I’m gonna try!!
these are good goals. I should really do some of those writing goods as well. ‘read more’ is always a goal for me.
have a lovely day.
Braver is a wonderful goal! And the specific breakdown of how you’re going to achieve it sounds fantastic too. You’re going to crush it in 2018.